Make adorable DIY Mama and Mini shirts using these free Mommy and Me SVG Files. Perfect for new moms, Mother’s Day, baby showers and more! Make onesies, tshirts, sweatshirts or hoodies for Mom and her little one using your Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy or other electronic cutting machine. Also includes links to 10 Mom Life Cut Files!
Hi Crafty Friends! It’s the the third Thursday of the month and you know what that means! It’s time for a brand new SVG collection from some of my favorite SVG designers and myself! This month we’re sharing Mom Life svgs cut files! This is such a fun collection that has something for just about every mama out there. There’s funny designs, sweet designs, pretty designs– you name it, it’s in there.
If you don’t happen to find just what you are looking for (or just want more awesome mom themed designs), make sure you check out our Hot Mess Mom SVG collection over on Hello Creative Family.
Mommy and Me SVG
My hubby’s family is from the Philippines, so my kids are half caucasian, half Filipino. When my daughter was little, I took her to the bank with me one day and the teller asked me if I was her nanny. When I told him I was her mother he said “Oh, she doesn’t really look like you, and lots of nanny’s bring the kids they are in charge of here to do their own banking when they are supposed to be working.”
I thought that was a very odd thing to say, but after that I became very aware that my daughter looked more like her dad, then like me. Whenever someone tells me that my daughter looks like me, it makes my day. My daughter is the loveliest human being I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing, so being compared to her makes me so, so happy. My daughter may or may not look like me, but she certainly acts like me. Personality wise she is definitely my mini me.
My daughter turns 13 this summer, and is beyond wearing matching Mommy and Me outfits, but I remember those days fondly and still hope that one day I can convince her to wear something matching with me again. I think Mommy and me outfits are so adorable, and that’s what inspired me to create today’s cut files.
I’ve been in love with the minimalist shirts and sweatshirts that have been so on trend for crafters lately, and I think this design is perfect for that look.
Want to grab this free Mommy and Me SVG?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file signs you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
My design for over on Hello Creative Family is “Good Moms Say Bad Words”. I think we all know a mama or two who could use this shirt in their life. You can find that design here.
Looking for more fun SVGs and want to help support our sites? Pop on over to our shop for a ton of SVGs including the ones below!
11 Free Mom Life Cut Files
Ready to see all the awesome cut files my crafty friends made?
- We Can Make That- I Run On Coffee And Chaos
- Try It- Like It- Create It- Don’t Make Me Adult
- Hello Creative Family- Good Moms Say Bad Words
- Happy Go Lucky- Raising Tiny Humans One Glass at a Time
- Everyday Party Magazine- Y’all Gonna Make Me Lose My Mind
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama- World’s Okayest Mom
- The Girl Creative- Y’all Are Testing the Jesus in Me
- Liz On Call- Not a Regular Mom, Cool Mom
- Life Sew Savory- Mom a Title Just Above Queen
- Cutting Machine Crafting- Mama/Mini Mommy and Me Design
Just look at all of the amazing projects you can make with them!
Aren’t they fun? Which will you download first?
Need supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
Tell me… Which of these cut files will you use first and what will you make with it?