Use this Things To Do List SVG File to create a DIY Dry Erase board! Includes 12 organization cut files from your favorite craft bloggers!
Hi Crafty Friends!
It’s that time again! #TotallyFreeSVG Tuesday! This month, my crafty friends and I all had the theme “Organization” for our designs.
I’ll admit, I’m not the most organized person around. Actually, that’s an understatement. I would classify myself as having no natural organization capabilities. That being said, I’ve had to get pretty good at organizing between running my own business, writing two books and homeschooling my two kids!
I attribute the organization I do have to using a Happy Planner, keeping an editorial calendar on Trello and always having a daily to do list.
Things To Do List SVG
My cut file that I’m sharing today is for a Things To Do List SVG! You can use this cut file to create a to do list dry erase board which is super easy to make! All you need is my free cut file, black vinyl, a frame with glass and a dry erase marker.
Put a piece of paper inside of the frame to be your backdrop, add your vinyl design to the glass, and then write your to do list on the glass using dry erase markers each day. At the end of the day, wipe away the tasks you’ve accomplished and leave the tasks that you still need to finish! I started your to do list with a few cute tongue in cheek daily activities, that you can use, or omit depending on your preference!
You can make your Things To Do List Dry Erase Board small to fit on a desk, or big to hang on the wall!
Want to grab this Things To Do List SVG File?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox. Accessing this free cut file signs you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
12 Free Organization Cut Files
Ready to see all the awesome cut files my crafty friends made?
- Grocery List from The Country Chic Cottage
- Kitchen Conversions List from The Kingston Home
- Homeschool Weekly Calendar from Hello Creative Family
- Decluttering is My Cardio from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Fancy Cut Planner Pages from 100 Directions
- Months from Everyday Party Magazine
- Pantry Labels from See Lindsay
- Weekly Menu Planner from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Crafty Ideas Inside from Crafting in the Rain
- School Subject Labels from Mad in Crafts
- To Do List from Cutting Machine Crafting FIND THE FREE DOWNLOAD BOX ABOVE
- Monthly Calendar from Happy Go Lucky
Just look at all of the amazing projects you can make with them!
I love everyone’s designs so much and I think they are going to make it so much easier to stay organized in 2021!
Need supplies to make all your amazing Cricut (or Silhouette) creations? Click here for the best prices on Cricut cutting machines, bundles, iron-On, vinyl, cardstock and more!
Tell me… Does organization come naturally to you? Which of these cut files will you use first and what will you make with it?