Download a free Christmas Gnome SVG File along with 17 free Christmas Ornament Cut Files! Use for Christmas crafting with your Cricut or Silhouette!
Hi Crafty Friends!
It’s the third Thursday of the month, and you know what that means! I’m back with a brand new SVG collection created by myself and some of my ultra creative friends! This month our theme was Christmas Ornaments!
I created two designs this month, one for here on Cutting Machine Crafting and the other over on my other site– Hello Creative Family! Make sure you pop on over to Hello Creative Family for all kinds of Cricut crafts and cut files! This is just our third post here on Cutting Machine Crafting but we have almost 8 years of content over on Hello Creative Family!
Christmas Ornament SVG Files
When I was a little girl, growing up in Bellingham, Washington, I went to a school called Geneva Elementary. Our mascot for the school was The Geneva Gnomes. We had some very talented staff and volunteers at Geneva who painted murals of gnomes playing in the forest on our school walls and in the hallways. I grew up loving gnomes and that love has never gone away.
For today’s free giveaway I created a Christmas Gnome SVG Cut File!
I think he’s just as cute as can be and can’t wait to put him on all the things this Christmas!
I feel like I’ve gone back to my “Geneva Gnomes” days wearing this Christmas shirt… and I’m here for it!
Want to grab this Christmas Gnome SVG File?
Enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox.
- This cut file is for personal use only. A commercial use license can be purchased here.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Ready to see all the awesome cut files my crafty friends made?
- Snowflake Ornaments – We Can Make That!
- Winter Wonderland Arabesque Tile Ornament – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Good Cheer Hand Lettered Wood Ornament – Printable Crush
- Mistletoe and Merlot Ornament – Kelly Leigh Creates
- Merry Christ-mas Wood Slice Ornament – unOriginal Mom
- 3D Tree Ornament – Try it – Like it – Create it
- Oh Snap! Gingerbread Man – Hello Creative Family
- House Under Elf Surveilance – Happy Go Lucky
- Let it Snow – Everyday Party Magazine
- Shaker Ornament – Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
- Gingerbread Ornaments – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Rustic Elements Wood Slice Ornaments – The Girl Creative
- Layered Christmas Wreath Ornament – Liz on Call
- Felt Christmas Ornament – Life Sew Savory
- Big Bulb “Holly Jolly” Ornament – Fynes Designs
- Merry Christmas Gnome – Cutting Machine Crafting
- 3D Paper Ornaments – That’s What Che Said
Don‘t forget, enter your name and email address below and I’ll send the cut file immediately straight to your inbox.
Just look at all of the amazing projects you can make with them!
If you like these cut files, you might like these ones from our shop too! We appreciate your support, it helps us continue to bring you free cut files!
Tell me… Which of these ornament cut files will you download first? What will you make with it?